Incidentally, Tom looks like a lot like Jeremy Renner. And Jeremy Renner has a new movie out called "The Bourne Legacy". Also incidentally, I missed
Let's get into that, shall we?
1. It's a bit dragging and confusing in the beginning. Or was that just me not paying attention because I was overthinking something in the cinema yesterday? Also, wow, Edward Norton's old now, man. Like, OOOOOLD.
via Movie Fanatic
2. Why is it called "The Bourne Legacy", if Jason Bourne isn't even in it? Surely, it should be called "The Cross Legacy". Or, at least "The Bourne Legacy: Aaron Cross". Matt Damon isn't in this, ladies. If you love him as much as I do, you will need to understand that. Fortunately, I love Jeremy Renner, too, so it wasn't too heartbreaking for me.
3. What's with all the product placement? Chowking, GSM, Absolute? And the misinterpretation of our country? I remember an incident when I first moved here and there were hostages in a bus... why weren't the cops as efficient then as they were in the movie? Coz, uhm... they aren't. People are gonna think we're cool when we're not. Be yourself, Philippines. :p
And now for the good things...
1. The action sequences were amazing. I actually thought to myself, "I want to join Jacky in her parkour training now". :p Sadly, there weren't enough action scenes to my liking, though.
via Ain't It Cool
2. Virginia (my birth place), Bangkok (the place I lived in the longest), and Manila (my current place of residence) are all in it. And Jeremy Renner.
3. Jeremy Renner, Jeremy Renner, Jeremy Renner. Ahhh. I officially fell in love with this man in "Mission Impossible 4" and he kicks major butt in this movie. He's just a pure true-blue killing machine and he does it so quickly, efficiently and so hot-ly (for lack of a better term). I was biting my lip throughout most of the movie coz I wanted to just pull him out of the screen and take him home. I cannot wait for him to take over Ethan Hunt's shoes next!!!
via Critic Speak
Sadly, this movie didn't really have an arc or a climax. It was just a series of events without a proper plot/story/ending. AND THERE WASN'T EVEN A KISS!!! :p
I'd give the movie 3 popcorns out of 5 because its action scenes were cool and the cast was good. But I prolly wouldn't watch it again, if I had a choice. Matt Damon's Bourne movies were much better. Totes stealing my dad's Bourne DVDs tonight. Bwahaha.
Have you seen "The Bourne Legacy" yet? What did you think of it?