There was definitely a lot of craziness involved in the shoot:
- getting to the venue (Lamesa Ecopark!) before anybody else with Megann, even though we had come all the way from the South
- eating tilapia with her at some random mosquito-filled place while waiting
- watching and feeling our expensive heels turn muddy and gross
- being surprised with unexpected rain and deflated balloons near the end of the shoot
But, hey, watching
Here are some of the behind-the-scene photos taken that day:
All of the photos were taken from Julie's blog.
And all of the clothes are from Pink Fashion Shoppe.
Pretend like you're having a great time reading the magazine together. Roll camera.
Walk straight down the slopey hill in your heels. Roll camera.
Laugh like you aren't having a hard time walking that way in your heels at all. Roll camera.
Watch Rovie make light of the situation. :) Roll camera.
Take a break and text your crush to convince him to go to Mercato after your video shoot. Roll camera.
Blow some bubbles and play with them. Roll camera.
Be silly with Miss Monday. :) Roll camera.
Release the balloons. Roll camera.
And here, my lovelies, is the final outcome:
Thank you so much, Julie, for this experience.
What did you guys think of the video? :)
Now, as much as I love all of the dresses of Pink Fashion Shoppe, I have to admit that florals and bright colors simply aren't me. So, the entire time we were filming the second half of the video, I actually felt like I was a floral rainbow gone wrong.
Therefore, if you are a girly girl (unlike me) and can imagine yourself rocking what I'm wearing in the second half of the photos, you're in luck coz you can win that outfit (the floral top and orange shorts) right now! Here's how:
1. Follow my blog on GFC.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post telling me why you deserve to win the outfit.
Easy, right? Best answer wins in one week (November 15)! :)