So, when there were hints that Alden Richards would be at the event that I was heading to, I wasn't as excited as most people would be. However, since I swear by Vida NutriScience products (read part 1 of my weight loss journey with MySlim here), I made my way all the way to Tomas Morato from Paranaque to witness the announcement of Alden's endorsement.
Little did I know that I would learn exactly why so many people are in love with him and why he was chosen to be the new Snow Caps endorser.
5 Reasons why Alden Richards is the Perfect Snow Caps Endorser
5. He is incredibly humble and down-to-earth.
I started off the event without a view and just listening to the interview with Alden Richards. During that time, I learned that he is an incredibly humble and down-to-earth person. Nothing about him screams 'celebrity' and everything about that drew me more towards him and what he was saying.
Hmmmm… maybe I should sneak a lil peek in-between all of these people. *moves chair a lil bit*
4. He is honest.I have been to numerous events where celebrities endorse products and a lot of the time, I end up rolling my eyes because of how fake their responses are.
One thing that really impressed me about Alden was that he knew the Snow Caps product really well, even without having taken it for a very long time yet. In other words, he knew exactly what he was getting into and even emphasised that he wasn't really in it for the glutathione and to get whiter skin, but for all of the other extra benefits that comes with the product, such as vitamin C.
Hmmm… *stands up for a better view*
3. He is relatable and likeable.Listening to Alden talk to the press was like listening to friends talking. There was no air about him. There was no showbiz factor about him. He was real, and thus very relatable and likeable.
Hmm… Maybe I should take a picture with him after the event...
2. He looks like the perfect Prince Charming.
The first time I tried Snow Caps, what first caught my eye was the packaging. It was attractive and instantly made me think of Snow White. Well, the first time I set my eyes on Alden Richards, I noticed his dimples. His demeanour also instantly made me think of Prince Charming. And we all know how Snow White and Prince Charming go together like macaroni and cheese.
*starts grinning to self as Alden talks* Yup… Definitely taking a picture later…
1. If Snow Caps were a man, it would be Alden Richards.All of the points I mentioned above don't just describe Alden, but also describe Snow Caps. Snow Caps is a humble brand that can be trusted (Snow Caps are sold at Mercury Drug!), is relatable and likeable and well, it looks good and makes you feel good about yourself - just like Alden does. Hihi. No wonder he got chosen to be the new endorser.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture with him at all coz everyone (obviously) had the same idea in mind. Haha.
I've been putting off my Snow Caps review for a while now because of all of my recent beach trips, but I' definitely going to be reviewing it soon. Lalo akong naganahan coz of Alden. Hihi.
Want to find out what Snow Caps is all about? Get your own dose at Mercury Drug stores nationwide or like Snow Caps on Facebook. You may also follow them on Twitter (@snowgluta) and on Instagram (@snowwhitening). Hashtags: #snowcaps #WhiteVanity #PrinceAldenCharming